WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect, acquire, or generate your personal data in many forms. They may consist of written records, photographic images, digital material and video recordings. These include:
Information you provide us during your sign-up for an account. When you register with us for an account, we collect, among others:
- Basic Personal Information, like your name, email address, telephone number, and other contact details;
- Data about your personal circumstances, such as your school, academic record/performance, disciplinary record, and medical history; and
- All information obtained through interviews, feedback forms, polls, quizzes or assessments in relation to services you avail or purchase through this Website.
- We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time from your profile page at our website or by sending us an email.
Information we collect or generate when you register, purchase or participate in a service availed through this Website, including:
- A record of the products, services and courses you have availed through this Website, and a record of your attendance, performance, submissions and participation in these undertakings;
- A record of your participation in groups, forums, discussions, events, activities and other services offered by this Website;
- There will also be times when we will acquire other forms of data like pictures or videos of activities you participate in. Instructor-initiated and Tinker Clubs-directed recordings may include full video, audio-only and transcriptions of online classroom activities.
There may be instances when unsolicited personal information is sent to or received by us even without our prior request. In such cases, we will determine if we can legitimately keep such information. If it is not related to any of our legitimate interests, we will immediately dispose of the information in a way that will safeguard your privacy. Otherwise, it will be treated in the same manner as information you provide us.
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Website.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
To the extent permitted or required by law, we use your personal data to pursue our legitimate interests including:
- To communicate with you for the purpose of fulfilling any enrollment, registration or order placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations);
- To monitor, review and ensure that instructors and third-party service providers are in compliance with community guidelines and standards of service;
- To generate data for a variety of academic, administrative, research, and statistical purposes, including for developing and improving courses, services and products; creating and updating content; and other activities undertaken for the purpose of improving the Website.
HOW DO WE STORE AND SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you avail of services, register for courses, participate in events or place an order through this Website, we will maintain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Your personal data is stored and transmitted securely in a variety of paper and electronic formats, including databases that are shared between Tinker Clubs and instructors/service providers whose services you have acquired through this Website. Access to your personal information and data is limited to the Tinker Clubs team and to instructors/service providers who have a legitimate interest in them for the purpose of carrying out the services you have acquired through this Website. Rest assured that our use of your personal data will not be used for promotions and marketing without your written consent.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR DATA?
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at t[email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
Tinker House Inc. Door 1 Lot 2 Block 1 Lolita Heights Realty Commercial Building, Brgy. Guindapunan, Palo, Leyte, 08, 6501, Philippines 053-8395001 / 0197-8920086.